Nurturing Minority Wellness
What We Do
- Provide workshops, events, and presentations on minority student health and wellness
- Connect minority students to relevant campus resources and services
- Collaborate with our Student Consultants to inform outreach initiatives
- And more!
NMW Student Consultant
This volunteer position works with Student Health & Well-Being staff to inform programming unique to the mental health and wellness needs of students with marginalized identities. As a Student Consultant you will:
- Attend monthly Nurturing Minority Wellness committee meetings
- Provide feedback, ideas, and input from the student perspective to Nurturing Minority Wellness committee staff
- Help identify the wellness needs of students with marginalized identities on campus
- Assist in content and event development
- Opportunities to co-facilitate mental health and wellness outreach events with Nurturing Minority Wellness committee staff
Interested in becoming a Student Consultant? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.